1 qt Engine Oil
Mobil 1 0W-20, Power and Performance Formula, is the most advanced performance synthetic engine oil designed to provide the ultimate level of power, and protection to keep engines running smoothly and cleanly. Mobil 1 0W-20 exceeds the requirements of the latest gasoline and diesel powered automobile engines. Mobil 1 0W-20 is the ideal product for high revolution and output four and six cylinder cars.
Mobil 1 0W-20 rejoins the Mobil 1 product lineup to meet the needs of today's more fuel-efficient vehicles including hybrids. Mobil 1 0W-20 is a fully synthetic formula that helps reduce wear and extend engine life while delivering the best fuel economy within the Mobil 1 line. The low viscosity of Mobil 1 0W-20 allows for quick oil flow to protect critical engine parts during the frequent start-ups that occur in gasoline/electric hybrids.
In addition to providing benefits for hybrid engines, Mobil 1 0W-20 is ideal for use in newer cars, trucks and SUVs manufactured by Honda, Toyota, Ford, Mercury and Chrysler, where a 5W-20 motor oil is recommended. Mobil 1 0W-20 not only meets the requirements of manufacturers recommending 5W-20, but it also provides superior low-temperature protection and the exceptional performance of a fully synthetic motor oil.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Reduces deposits and sludge build-up for the longest and cleanest engine life
- Reduces oil ageing allowing extended drain interval performance
- Greater fuel economy and increased horse power performance
- Quickest cold weather starting
- Extended engine and electrical system life
- Extraordinary lubrication and wear protection performance in all driving styles and conditions
- Unsurpassed low and high temperature engine protection
- Mobil 1 0W-20 is recommended for all types of modern vehicles, especially high-performance turbo-charged 4 and 6 cylinder gasoline and diesel multi-valve fuel injected engines including those found in passenger cars, light vans and trucks.
- Mobil 1 is not recommended for 2-Cycle or aviation engines, unless specifically approved by the manufacturer.
|SAE Oil Weight||0W20|
|Container Type||Plastic Container|